Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Paper Plate Fun with my Nephew!

Yesterday was Easter Monday and the daycares were closed. My niece and nephew spent at my mom's house since she doesn't work on Mondays and my brother needed a babysitter. At around 10:00am I got a phone call from my nephew asking me to come over and spend the day with them. (Oh and my hubby was off too btw). So I accepted my nephew's invitation and spent the day at my parent's house.

I recently learned that my nephew who is turning 4 this week, loves crafting. I obviously love it too. I decided that it would be a great day to craft together. Before going to my mom's, we swung by the dollar store and I bought some crafty things. We spent the morning making things out of paper plates! I cant take credit for this idea as I got it off this amazing Blog I follow called Meet the Dubiens. They made the chickadee masks. After the masks we made some monsters, which was my idea! Everything came out super cute and we had fun making these little creations! Here's how they turned out!

My nephew's chickadee mask!


My chickadee mask (glued the handle on a little crooked...)

My nephew's monster (with muscles!!!!)

My monster (who kinda looks like Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.)

Happy crafting everyone!


Ni-xox-

No comments: